Helping Hands Program
by Montgomery’s Cleaning Services
For people in need, a clean home can change everything.
On any given day there are hundreds of people in the DMV whom for one reason or another are unable to clean their homes. Sure we clean homes and businesses for those who want to transfer that job to us, that’s how we make a living and we are appreciative for our customers/clients and we like to show our gratitude by being a blessing to those in need.
But what about those friends and neighbors that can’t do it for themselves and also can’t afford our services. Those battling illnesses, recovering from surgeries or lost a loved one that always handled those things.
We want to lend you a Helping Hand.
If you are in need we would love to help!
- Must be unable to clean your home yourself.
- Must be referred by a current customer/client.
- Must be in a temporary financial hardship.
- Must be a non-infectious environment.
- Must be available on our designated Helping Hands Program cleaning days.
- Must be home at the time of the cleaning.
If you meet the eligibility requirements please submit the form below. Once we receive your request a team member will reach out to you to verify your information.